Search
  • Bethe

Flexible Friday?



We have the first of a three day draw series scheduled to begin tomorrow, Friday, March 6. However, there is rain in the forecast and we have decided to cancel Fridays labyrinth. But . . . if the weather clears we may still decide to head to the beach. Flexibility will be the word of the day for tomorrow. Check back around noon to see if the rain and the wet sand have improved enough to let us play.




We are hoping for rainbows!


Rainbow over Tish a Tang beach.











197 views

© Circles in the Sand 2020